"Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: on ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux."
"Here is my secret. It is very simple: one sees well only with the heart. The essential is invisible to the eyes."

The Little Prince

Friday, February 24, 2012

Needing some advice...

Dear Blogging Friends,
So I'm reaching out to my blogging family as this winter has hit the boys and I hard with our share of cooties and germs--and we are now resistant to two forms of antibiotic. 
Does anyone have a miracle cure for germs?  Just kidding... :)
What I would like to know is if anyone has any home remedies, holistic "cures" that would pump up our immune systems and keep us a tad healthier as we venture into spring.  The boys take a multivitamin and extra C every morning and I won't bore you with the list of vitamins ands scripts I'm on. 
It's so overwhelming out there in the health field, so I would welcome anything you've tried, loved, and has worked for your family.
With much appreciation,
me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment