"Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: on ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux."
"Here is my secret. It is very simple: one sees well only with the heart. The essential is invisible to the eyes."

The Little Prince

Friday, April 8, 2011

Kari saves the day!

I know, I know, two posts in one day--CrAzY!  But I'm just so excited.  My girl, Kari, saved the day by emailing me this site http://www.rosemarywells.com/ and now Griffyn's party is saved!  He's going to be so excited, and I can't wait to get all this stuff printed off!  Will need some poster board backing, some glue and some cotton balls, and that's it!  I may be more excited than Griffyn =)!!!  Can't wait to get busy and see the ecstatic smile on Griffy's face for his big party day!  Thanks, Kari.  I love you so! =)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, google is a girl's best friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did google, but must have missed that site. I checked out Amazon, Ty, Beautiful Things, and some UK and Canadian site. So, I thank you so much for bringing this one to my attention. Just sent a little letter off to Rosemary Wells today requesting a personalized book plate for Griff~another gift from the website. Thanks again, girl!

    ReplyDelete